“The IPad mini” CONTEST
- ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- CONTEST PERIOD: "The IPad mini” Contest begins June 28th, 2014 at12:00:00 a.m. CDT and ends on September 5th, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT (the “Contest Period”). There will be ten contest sub-periods. The first sub-period begins June 28th, 2014 at12:00:00 a.m. CDT and ends on July 4th, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT (the first “Contest Sub Period”). Each subsequent sub-period runs the each of the next seven consecutive days until the tenth sub-period with a ending date of September 5th, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT. The www.DOCKERSkids.com website will not be accessible for entries after 11:59:59 p.m. on September 5th, 2014. The computer of F & T Apparel, LLC is the official time and record-keeping device of the Contest.
- TO ENTER CONTEST: Enter online at www.DOCKERSkids.com during Contest Period and enter all required information. Limit one entry per person per day during the contest period. Entries cannot be assigned or transferred to a third party. You may also mail entry to: “The IPad mini Contest", 7111 W. Indian School Road, Dept.125, Phoenix, AZ 85033. Mail entries must be handwritten and contain all required information including entrant, parent, or guardian name, address, email, and phone contact numbers. If the entrant is a parent or guardian of a school aged child, then the child's name, age, grade and current school he/she is attending is also required. All entries must be registered online or received by the sponsor no later than September 5th, 2014. Multiple entries mailed by the same entrant bearing the same postmark date are disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, or misdirected entries. Entrants must be 18 years old or older and legal residents of the 50 United States. Verification of the winner's age (i.e. birth certificate, school record, etc.) will be required by the Sponsors.
- PRIZES: There will be only Ten (10) IPad mini Prize Winners. There will be one prize winner each for each of the ten weekly Contest Sub-Periods. Each week's winner will receive one new IPad mini.
- SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNERS: Each of the weekly Contest Sub-Period Prize winners will be selected at the sole discretion of a panel of judges provided by the sponsor who will choose from among all eligible entries received during each Contest Sub-Period. The winners will be selected about seven days following the end the last weekly Contest Sub-Period. The judges will select a winner randomly from the total of valid entries received during the weekly. The judge's decisions are final. The prize winners or legal representative will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release prior to award of prizes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest game open only to legal United States residents residing within the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico throughout the Contest Period. Void where prohibited by law, in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Rhode Island, and U.S. military installations located in a foreign country. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sears Holding Management Corporation, Levi Strauss and Company, and F & T Apparel, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and the advertising, promotional or judging agencies or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Contest game and Event (collectively, “Sponsor and its Administrators”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in “The IPad mini” Contest game. No groups, clubs or organizations can participate in this Contest game and may not submit entries on behalf of the group, club or organization. Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
- GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Mail received without a verifiable and legible return address will not be accepted at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the prize retail value. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and its Administrators for technical problems or technical malfunctions arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the www.DOCKERSkids.com website: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers or hosts; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, viruses, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, the number of entries received in any particular Account, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of Website is at user's own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties; check your local laws for any restrictions regarding these limitations or restrictions. ALL WINNERS, ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES, THEIR EXECUTORS, HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, BY ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE, AGREE TO RELEASE SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO AND/OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT OR OTHERWISE.
- MODIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend and/or terminate this Contest game in whole or in part in the event that the Contest game is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules by reason of any of the technical or other disabling causes as described in Rule 8 or other causes that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, impair, corrupt or interrupt the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Contest, including without limitation hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat or activity or insurrection. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion: (a) postpone and/or reschedule and/or modify the Contest, or (b) cancel the Contest in its entirety. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor shall award the Contest Prizes (or a prize of substantially similar value), through a process deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, and Sponsor shall have no further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest. If due to printing, production, mechanical or other error in the production of Official Registration Forms, more prizes than the number of prizes listed are made available and/or claimed, then Sponsor may suspend prize awards for such prize category(s) and award any remaining unclaimed prizes up to the total set forth in a random drawing from among all eligible prize claimants for such prize(s) as determined by Sponsor. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: All participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its Administrators whose decisions in all aspects of this Contest game shall be final and binding. This contest is governed by laws of the United States and all entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of Los Angeles, CA for resolution of all claims and disputes. The Sponsor and its Administrators may, at their sole discretion, disqualify an entrant, Contest Winner, or Designee from participating in any aspect of Contest if Sponsor and its Administrators deem or suspect that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Official Rules or the terms and conditions of the Website; or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Contest game; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) use of any automated bot, script or other robotic, mechanical, programmed or automated devices to submit data to the Website; or (e) repeated attempts to submit multiple entries, as determined by Sponsor; or (f) any unsportsmanlike, inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (g) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Administrators to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Contest and/or conduct of the Event. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR CORRUPT ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- PUBLICITY CONSENT: Contest Winners and Designees must grant to Sponsor and its Administrators the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time throughout the world, the following: (a) their name, geographic location, image, likeness, voice, biographical information and statement for advertising, publicity, trade and public relations purposes, to the extent permitted by law; and (b) any film, tape recording or other reproduction of their appearance and participation in connection with the Contest for broadcast purposes. Contest Winner and/or Designee participating in Contest will be required to confirm such consent in writing by executing appropriate releases required by Sponsor and its Administrators, including without limitation, the Prize Documents described and any additional releases regarding eligibility, liability and publicity.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of prizewinners, send a written request before September 30 th , 2014 to: “The The IPad mini” Contest Winners List, 7111 W Indian School Road, Dept.125, Phoenix, Arizona 85033.
- SPONSOR: F & T Apparel, LLC , 350 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10118. Registered trademarks and logos used in conjunction with this promotion are the property of their respective owners. No responsibility or liability for this contest is expected of or assumed by Sears Holding Management Corporation, Levi Strauss & Company and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, and agents. Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc. who is not a sponsor of or a participant in this promotion.